“WKMC Architects, Inc. has worked with the University of Texas – Marine Science Institute in Port Aransas fairly continuously since 2005. We have collaborated with UT-MSI on a variety of projects on both the F.A.M.L. Campus and the main campus.
- New Mariculture Laboratory Building – FAML Campus
- New CCA LarvaeCulture Laboratory Building – FAML Campus
- Utility Relocation for Corps of Engineers – Main Campus Wetlands Project
- Feasibility Study for Phased Laboratory Expansion
- Program of Requirements & Sustainability Plan for the National Estuarine Research Reserve (NERR)
- Handrail Replacement at various buildings
- Elevator Replacement at Laboratory Building